Thursday 8 September 2011

Travels


It's more than a year since I had a full week off on holiday, so suffice to say, I'm more than ready for a decent trip away. Mind you, in the past twelve months, I have had quite a number of hugely enjoyable long week-ends, as well as four nights in Rome, so I'm not complaining.

However, the chance to recharge my batteries at greater length is something I've been looking forward to and I hope to make the most of it - and do plenty of reading too! I have scheduled in advance regular blog posts as usual, but as I shall not have regular access to the internet over the next ten days, please forgive me if I'm slow in publishing or responding to any comments.

And I'll soon be back, duly refreshed and - I hope! - in the right frame of mind to get going with my next novel...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Safe and enjoyable travels, Martin!